This Kindergarten morning work product will save your mornings, your sanity, your time–you name it! Mess-less, stress-less, and (almost) paperless! A year's worth of kindergarten morning journal prompts will engage your students, make them think creatively, and have fun!
***THIS IS NOW UPDATED: IT INCLUDES A BUTTON TO PLAY CALMING CLASSICAL MUSIC WHILE STUDENTS WORK! YOU MAY ALSO FULLY EDIT THE TITLE, DATE, AND STUDENT RESPONSE EXAMPLE ON EVERY SLIDE***
Prompts are organized to cut down on teacher direction-giving time during the busy morning time. The electronic nature of the prompts creates a COPY-FREE product for teachers! Students simply respond to prompts daily in their morning journals (spiral notebooks).
This Kindergarten bundle is varies from my other bundle because it increases in the skill, stamina, and expectations as the year goes on! The year starts out VERY simple, and grows alongside your students! I strongly recommend checking out the preview to view the yearly overview to see exactly what it entails.
Prompts follow this schedule:
- Make It Monday (Drawing a picture, labeling a picture, making a list, etc,)
- Trace It Tuesday (Write numbers/number sentences and trace them with different colors)
- Write It Wednesday (Rainbow write or color pattern write letters and sight words )
- This or That? Thursday (Choose your favorite between two choices–for example, cats or dogs–and illustrate your answer, write your answer, write a sentence about your answer, etc.)
- Free Write Friday (Write or draw about anything you want!)
- Each prompt includes an example layout or response so students can clearly see the format expected.
- This format is predictable for students, which makes expectations clear and consistent and lowers the amount of time spent asking and answering questions about directions each day.
Included in this pack, you will receive:
- 40 weeks of unique prompts (200 altogether)
- Morning Journal Covers
- Directions for Editable Options
- Directions for Classroom Implementation & Tips
- Yearly Overview of Contents
- Create Your Own Prompts (Make your own fun prompts that are unique to your classroom!)
- OR Edit the title, date, and student response side of each slide within each weekly presentation!
**This product is made with Kindergarten in mind, but can easily be differentiated for Pre-K or 1st grade depending on the abilities and needs of your classroom**
ALL Paperless Morning Journals:
- Pre-K/Kindergarten FREE SAMPLE
- Pre-K/Kindergarten FULL YEAR
- 1st/2nd Grade FREE SAMPLE
- 1st/2nd Grade FULL YEAR
- 2nd/3rd Grade FREE SAMPLE
- 2nd/3rd Grade FULL YEAR
**When extracting files on a PC, it is recommended (but not required) to use a program such as WinZip**
Thanks for visiting my store! I hope you come again soon 🙂
Beyond the Beanstalk
There are no reviews yet.